Saturday, October 29, 2005

UPDATE: Tow Rai

Tow Rai was trampled by an elephant on her way to Pai. She's dead. I didn't really like her that much, anyway.

The truth is that I was getting even with Mom, who sent me no less than ten emails containing bird flu warnings, causing minor paranoia. I thought I would just pass on a little paranoia her way in the form of a mystery fiance named "How Much?" It worked, we're even, and I assure you there will be no more crying wolf. The next time I say I have a fiance, it will be real... and she'll be Russian... delivered by UPS.

So, I'm back home after a lot of flying. Tired. Will write more later, but I'm back.

1 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn! And I was looking FWD to meeting her twin sister "Odd Job"!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home