Saturday, December 03, 2005

Vacation: Arizona

Not that anybody cares, but I will be in Arizona from December 3rd through the 11th visiting my folks. Of course, I'll have access to my email and cell phone... it's not like I'm going to Mongolia. The basic plan of events are as follows: wake up, eat, climb Camelback Mountain, soak in the hot tub, eat, take a nap, read, eat, sleep, repeat. It's a rough life in the Sanoran Desert, but somebody has to live it. This vacation actually started out on a rather sour note - I missed my flight from Atlanta to Phoenix, sleeping through my alarm and waking up half an hour before takeoff. It wasn't the $25 that I had to pay Delta that really got under my skin so much as it was the fact that I was actually stupid enough to miss my flight. I'm better than that. I suppose I could blame my workweek from hell, getting home at 11pm each night, but that still doesn't satisfy me. Anyway, appologies to my roomies for the opera of foul language I sang throughout the house at 8:30 in the morning when I realized that I had overslept. Viva Arizona!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home