Monday, October 03, 2005

Thanks, Big Red!

Not a bad way to start out my 28th year. The Arizona Cardinals managed to win last night in Mexico City, providing me with a joyous transition from being 26 to 27 years old. Yes, today is my birthday. Honestly, though, what with preparing for Thailand and trying to ignore the whole "getting closer to thirty" thing, I really hadn't been paying attention to the fact that this day was approaching. But, alas, it's here. I know that 27 really isn't that old, but I'm starting to feel it - my hair is starting to thin out on top, the bar scene is getting somewhat tiresome, and I found myself rather annoyed Saturday night by all the obnoxious young kids at the Allman Brothers show. That being said, I plan to plow into this new year of my life, this clean slate, with a positive attitude and general zeal for life... which is pretty easy to say when you only have to work three days this week. The Thailand clock is ticking - only five days to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home