Tuesday, September 13, 2005

25 Days 'til Thailand... and the Blog Begins

So, I started a blog.

Something tells me I might as well just cut off my genitals because, having joined the nerd ranks, it's likely that I will have no further use for them. But, alas, here it is... and with only 25 days to go until I fly off to Thailand with a planeload of fellow backpackers and an assortment of horney, middle-aged men seeking cheap fornication. God bless 'em.

As my October 8th departure date nears, I'll be focusing on loading up my little blog with travel stories, tips, photos, and other general ramblings from my OCD-charged brain. Of course, during and beyond my three-week Thailand travels, I will continue to add new posts while I sit in complete denial, thinking that anybody is actually reading this stupid thing. So, feel free to comment.

It's lame. I know.

Back to The Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home