Thursday, January 05, 2006

Hook 'em Horns!

Like all things Texas... I REALLY HATE THAT. Nevertheless, Mr. Young, now that you've won a national championship would you please just throw yourself into the NFL Draft so that my Cardinals can finally have a franchise quarterback. Seriously, we're going to give you a brand spankin' new stadium and everything - not to mention, Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin. C'mon! Do it for me. By the way... I really don't hate all things texas. I'm just sort of bitter about the fact that my favorite hockey team as a kid (the North Stars) left Minnesota for Dallas, that there are always more Cowboy fans at Cardinals games than Arizona fans, and that the Suns always struggle against the Spurs. As a lifelong Suns fan, that last one really kills me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home